Goodbye January, Hello February
I am absolutely obsessed with Instagram, it is definitely my favourite place to share our adventures. I’ve decided to do a look back on January, and see what we got up to.
- We had a go at making some sushi and it was super yummy.
- Eliminate girl hate. I try to not get political on the blog or on social media but with everything that is going on in the world at the moment I can’t help it. This awesome t-shirt is from Bloodynorapam.
- Green!! We’ve started to decorate our new house (look out for the posts coming soon) and we are going bright! This lime green is currently on one wall in the toilet.
- Brighton Pier. My mum came to visit and we went for a walk on the pier. As cheesy and touristy as it is, it’s one of my favourite places to wander along and people watch.
- Cake. But not just any cake, oh no it’s a chocolate brownie topped with cheesecake. It was Jesse’s birthday last month so it was a good excuse for a cake.
- Walking on the beach. We do this most days, but not always with dada so it’s nice when it can be the three of us.
- Tulips. My obsession has begun as you can tell by the two pictures I’ve featured here.
- Clem on Brighton Pier. I absolutely love the sea and sky in this photo.
- More tulips. There will definitely be more of these over the next few months.
Although February has started off very wet and grey I hope the rest of the month is better.
Loving the green wall! We have gone for a dark bottle green in our living room. It was scary painting it but now the room is finished it looks great #kcacols
I am still yet to discover Instagram. Your comment about being obsessed with it tells me I should steer clear so that my husband does not divorce me (I might use Facebook too often!) but I am soooooo tempted! That chocolate brownie topped with cheesecake looks so delicious! #KCACOLS
A lovely group of shots. I love you Eliminate Girl Hate top! That is fab. #KCACOLS
I’m just starting to try and get the hang of Instagram, have to say I’m beginning to like it 🙂
Gorgeous pictures, tulips are my favourite flowers too x
Meant to add #KCACOLS
I too love Instagram, I think it’s my favourite social media platform! You’ve got some great pictures here, I especially like the tulips #KCACOLS
I love getting snaps through your Instagram come up in my feed they are always bright and gorgeous, my favourites are the ones on the beach. Green is a good colour to pick for a house, I want that brownie recipe and tulips are one of my favourite flowers too, they are so simple, not to expensive and last well! I look forwards to the next months round up! Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope you come back again next Sunday xx
Awesome pictures! Given me some ideas for Instagram posts when I decorate my daughters room! #KCACOLS
I am really loving instagram too! What a great idea to do a post featuring some of your shots!!! Can’t wait to see your new home decorated! #kcacols
Some beautiful pictures here. I love walks on the beach, so relaxing.
Lovely pictures – I haven’t been to Brighton in years. #kcacols
You’ve certainly had a busy but joyous January. Fab idea for a post too. Never thought of rounding up my month based on my insta posts.
Have you combined three pics to make a collage when you have three side by side? If you don’t mind me asking? I tend to use canva, LiveCollage and layout for creating my blog post piccies. Can you recommend any others?
I have yeah. I used picmonkey and the collage option to put the 3 photos besides each other. It’s super quick and easy to use.x
I wish we lived near the sea (we actually live just about as far away as you can get)…I’m very envious of your daily walks on the beach! And that cake!!!! #KCACOLS
Great pictures! And OMG – brownie topped with cheesecake! #KCACOLS
That cake looks wonderful. I need to focus more on my instagram account. #KCACOLS