Goodbye January, Hello February
I am absolutely obsessed with Instagram, it is definitely my favourite place to share our adventures. I’ve decided to do a look back on January, and see what we got up to.
- We had a go at making some sushi and it was super yummy.
- Eliminate girl hate. I try to not get political on the blog or on social media but with everything that is going on in the world at the moment I can’t help it. This awesome t-shirt is from Bloodynorapam.
- Green!! We’ve started to decorate our new house (look out for the posts coming soon) and we are going bright! This lime green is currently on one wall in the toilet.
- Brighton Pier. My mum came to visit and we went for a walk on the pier. As cheesy and touristy as it is, it’s one of my favourite places to wander along and people watch.
- Cake. But not just any cake, oh no it’s a chocolate brownie topped with cheesecake. It was Jesse’s birthday last month so it was a good excuse for a cake.
- Walking on the beach. We do this most days, but not always with dada so it’s nice when it can be the three of us.
- Tulips. My obsession has begun as you can tell by the two pictures I’ve featured here.
- Clem on Brighton Pier. I absolutely love the sea and sky in this photo.
- More tulips. There will definitely be more of these over the next few months.
Although February has started off very wet and grey I hope the rest of the month is better.