You might have noticed it’s been a bit quiet around here lately. March has been a month of illness, both in myself and Clem. Which means I’ve been rather busy with that. So in an attempt to get my blogging mojo back, I am going to do a 30 day blogging challenge. My aim is simple, post every day for the next 30 days.
I’m hoping this will get me back on track with the blog and writing again. After looking around on Pinterest I found quite a few different challenges to try out so I just picked a random one and went with that. Over the next 30 days I will be posting a blog a day on the following topics. I really hope this brings back my love of blogging.
- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
- The meaning behind your blog name
- A habit you wish you didn’t have
- A picture of somewhere you’ve been
- Your favourite superhero and why
- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
- Plans/dreams/goals you have
- Nicknames you have; why do you have them?
- Something you crave for a lot
- Your top 5 pet peeves
- Your favourite foods and why?
- Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit
- Your favourite TV shows
- Your favourite movies
- If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- Put your iPod on shuffle, what are the first 5 songs?
- What has been your best vacation memory?
- Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
- Discuss your views on religion
- If you had a million dollars to spend, how would you spend it?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What’s your favourite drink and why? Share the recipe.
- Write a letter to your teenage self.
- Write a letter to your future self.
- Write about the worst injury you’ve had
- What is your favourite quote?
- List all the places that you have lived
- Three things you want to say to different people
- Who were your three celebrity crushes when you were a teenager?
- Share a funny YouTube video
Oh, I think I’ve seen this challenge on Pinterest, myself! I like some of the ideas and would probably incorporate them on off days when I don’t have anything major I want to write about. Good luck with your challenge! #KCACOLS
This is a great idea and something I should do some time! Maybe next month! #KCACOLS
Awww good luck. Sorry to read that you too have been ill during the month and great to read you are now well again. Enjoy the challenge. #KCACOLS
What a fab idea i could definitely do with trying this 🙂 #kcacols xx
Great idea. Best of luck with it, I hope it helps you get your mojo back (and that you have an illness free month). Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope you come back again next Sunday x
You have some great topics there, good luck with the challenge.
Wow that’s quite a challenge! There’s no way I could do that every day!! #KCACOLS